GuardOne Security works for companies that value the peace of mind that comes from knowing they have the most experienced source of on-site security guard services, video surveillance, and 24/7 video monitoring. Our expert team of security personnel has law enforcement and military backgrounds, giving you access to the highest levels of security experience and skills. Virtual security guards backup your on-site team, keep watch over your business at all times and provide audio intervention to deter would-be criminals. All your surveillance data remains in the cloud.
GuardOne Security is Tailor-Made for Cincinnati, Ohio
GuardOne Security guards and professionals live where we work. We care about the community – because it’s our community too. Our services are perfectly suited for the industries and interests in Cincinnati, including:
- Corporate buildings and complexes
- Schools and educational complexes
- Art museums and cultural centers
- Hospitals and healthcare institutions
Why Choose GuardOne Security in Cincinnati, Ohio
- GuardOne armed guards have military and law enforcement experience – we staff the most seasoned professionals in the industry
- We live and work in Cincinnati so we understand the security needs and demands of companies in the area
- A watchful team of virtual guards in our command center helps on-site security professionals with real-time remote monitoring, audio intervention, and talk downs
- We enhance on-site security services with 24/7 video monitoring that covers every angle and stores recordings to the cloud for maximum data protection
- High-tech video monitoring technology provides industry-leading real-time protection from theft, vandalism, and robbery
Interested in learning more or have a question, please fill out this form and one of our local reps will be in touch.
Cincinnati, Ohio: Rated in U.S. News Best Places to Live
Situated along the Ohio River, Cincinnati, Ohio is a city rich with history, culture, environment, and business. Whether you visit or live here, you’ll enjoy an abundance of attractions – from the oldest zoo in the United States, the Cincinnati Art Museum, or the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center – there’s enough to satisfy any interest. Cincinnati is known as the chili capital of the world due to its famous recipe for the food. It’s home to millions of baseball fans because it’s also home to America’s oldest baseball team, the Cincinnati Reds. Residents of Cincinnati enjoy a relatively low cost of living, charming historic neighborhoods, 19th-century architecture, beautiful parks, stunning views, and a vibrant future.